A SPECIAL NOTE FOR STUDENTS
This site was developed in part to act as a resource for students studying Dr. Gardner’s work. Over the years, we have received thousands of inquires from students all over the world requesting help with homework assignments and research projects. Dr. Gardner is truly thankful that so many people have taken an interest in his work and has attempted to respond to as many inquiries as possible.
Due to the overwhelming volume of inquires we receive, we are unable to respond to many of them. Often, we find that the questions being asked via email are already answered on this web site or in one of Dr. Gardner’s books. We encourage you to review the below information prior to emailing Dr. Gardner.
How to research Howard Gardner’s work:
- Our Frequently Asked Questions page includes a PDF document with extensive answers to commonly asked questions about Dr. Gardner’s work. We ask that you reference this document before asking any questions via email.
- Dr. Gardner’s most current biographical information is posted on the About page of this site.
- All of Dr. Gardner’s books are listed on the Books page of this site, with the most recent featured. If you would like to know the contents of a book, we recommend you buy a copy online from Amazon.com, or check out a copy from a public library.
- Dr. Gardner has written more than 400 papers since 1970. Unfortunately, not all of these are available online at the present time. There are a few papers posted on this site under the Papers and Multiple Intelligences tabs, and we welcome you to read and print these papers for your personal use.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is the equivalent of a résumé in the academic world. The Papers section of this site contains Dr. Gardner’s most current CV. This is the easiest way to locate bibliographical information on papers he has written.
- If you would like to request an electronic copy of a particular paper that you are otherwise unable to locate at your local library or online, we ask that you send an email request for the paper to email@example.com. Please provide us with the following information in your email:
Paper Number (from the CV)
- There are a number of people who have posted information about Howard Gardner on the Internet. Some of the web pages are posted on the Links section of this site. We also encourage you to explore Google and similar search engines for resources this site does not offer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy of other websites and urge you to double check information and claims.
We wish you the best of luck in your studies!
– The Offices of Howard Gardner